Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
My family loves this dish covered in melted cheddar cheese and crushed tortilla chips.It's so fast and easy to put together,and you can make it to suit your taste by using hot or mild salsa.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- crushed tortilla chips
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Fry hamburger in skillet until browned; drain well.
- Combine soup and salsa together and mix well.
- Add salsa-soup mixture to hamburger and mix well.
- Place hamburger mixture in a greased 3-qrt.
- casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips and cheese (as little or as much as you like);bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This is an recipe to make. it is so good and tasty my husband and I loved it. I replaced the tortilla chips with chopped potatoes and placed on top when placing in the oven and cheese. It is so tasty i had to comment on it.