- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs round steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons limes or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread minced garlic on round steak and sprinkle with salt, pepper and lime juice. Place in the slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
- Set cooker on low and cook for 8 hours.
- Meat should be fork tender and shred easily.
- Fill tortillas with favorite fillings and meat.