Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs round steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons limes or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, peeled
- Spread minced garlic on round steak and sprinkle with salt, pepper and lime juice. Place in the slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
- Set cooker on low and cook for 8 hours.
- Meat should be fork tender and shred easily.
- Fill tortillas with favorite fillings and meat.
We really enjoyed this dish. I added white beans and served it as a stew with biscuits and salad. Very tasty. Thanks Foxy!
This shredded very nicely and tasted great on tortillas.
The aroma was very nice while it was cooking in the crock pot. I used it as intended and it was very enjoyable. Made for Adopt an Orphaned Recipe Tag '07. :)