Pamela Joyce Ochsner's Note:
A delicate balance of Mexican flavors rolled up in tortillas and served with salsa, perfect for any or every occasion, a hit every time.
My Private Note
full si ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1drain black olives and green chilies well if using canned, or.
- 2finely dice fresh black olives and fresh green chilies.
- 3dice garlic and green onions finely.
- 4mix sour cream and softened cream cheese.
- 5mix black olives, green chilies, onions, garlic and salt
- 6stir into mixture of cream cheese and sour cream.
- 7stir in shredded cheddar.
- 8Soften flour tortillas either by warming thoroughly, in bag, in microwave for 2 minutes, or by tossing individually on hot griddle.
- 9spread each flour tortilla, one at a time, with 1/4- 1/2 cup mixture, spreading thinly.
- 10begin rolling tortilla, tightly to prevent gaps, then roll gently to encase filling until rolled.
- 11Slide tortillas into plastic bag, remove air, and refrigerate overnight until flavors have melded.
- 12Slice thinly, lay out on plate, and serve with bowls of salsa.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.1
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 1816.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 16.3 g