Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This one will get the taste buds going.
- 12 slices salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 800 g diced tin tomatoes
- 2 1⁄2 cups Baby Spinach
- 400 g tortellini, cooked
- Cook salami in frying pan over medium heat until lightly browned and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper and set aside.
- Heat oil in pan, cook onion and garlic over medium heat for 3-4 mins.
- Add tomatoes, simmer 5 mins until thick. Add spinach and cook a further minute. Season with pepper.
- Toss cooked tortellini lightly with the tomato sauce.
- Serve topped with salami and parsley.