Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 30 Minutes Meal show - this always goes over well. Great for feeding lots of people
- 4 ounces walnuts, chopped
- 2 (18 ounce) packages tortellini
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 10 ounces Baby Spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Toast walnut pieces in small pan or toaster oven until lightly browned. Remove from heat and cool.
- Place a large pot of water on to boil. When it comes to roling boil, salt the water and cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Heat chicken broth to boil and remove from heat.
- Using a food processor or blender, working in batches, grind spinach leaves with nuts, chicken broth and garlic.
- Transfer ground spinach nut past to a large bowl. Stir in the cheese, nutmeg and olive oil then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat hot, cooked tortellini with sauce, tossing in the bowl you prepared sauce inches.