Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My daughter and I developed this one night using some of the ingredients we had in the pantry.
- 375 g tortellini
- 185 ml Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 350 g Leggos roasted tomato and bacon stir through pasta sauce
- 50 g baby spinach leaves
- 50 g pine nuts
- Cook pasta following packet directions.
- once cooked , drain water, and stir through pasta sauce, and evaporated milk.
- Over low heat, add spinach leaves and pine nuts.
- Continue stiring over low heat for approx 3 minutes.
- Serve with parmesan.