1/1 Photo of Tortellini With Pumpkin Sage Butter
Kozmic Blues's Note:
I had an extra can of pumpkin pie left over from Thanksgiving, and when I saw this recipe, I knew I just had to try it. We love my Pumpkin Ravioli With Sage Butter Sauce, BUT the pumpkin ravioli that I like to use from Whole Foods are SO EXPENSIVE!! Here's a simple and affordable alternative! This recipe was adapted from an online cookbook put out by Barilla pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter and sage leaves (or ground sage) in a sauté pan over medium high heat and cook until butter just turns golden brown.
- 2Add the pumpkin pie filling, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and remove from heat.
- 3Whisk gently until combined.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Cook tortellini in boiling salted water according to package directions, drain, and toss into sauté pan with warm sauce.
- 6Place pasta and sauce over medium heat and toss until well coated.
- 7Remove from heat, toss with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini With Pumpkin Sage Butter
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.4
- Calories from Fat 513
- Total Fat 57.0 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 176.8 mg
- Sodium 945.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves