Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Garlicky pesto and rich sun-dried tomatoes make this tortellini irresistable. This is an easy dish for a picnic, potluck or dinner tonight. Try it with a salad and toasted garlic bread.
- 1 lb buitoni refrigerated three cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup buitoni refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped basil and cheese.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Delicious dish! Quick and easy too. I enjoyed every bite!
Very good, quick, easy meal. I used ravioli instead of tortellini and added some butter to make it a little more moist. Also put in a few extra pieces of sundried tomato and sprinkled with some garlic powder. Great easy meal!
This tortellini is so good and so easy to put together. It really could not be simpler! I no sooner had the tortllini cooked and it was on the table! Wonderful flavor. Everyone had seconds : ) Thank you kcdelong!!