Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dish will make everyone think you spent allot of work preparing, and you don't! Really yummy, especially for you bacon lovers!
- 1 lb tortellini cheese pasta
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peas or 4 ounces frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- Boil tortellini.
- While pasta is cooking, fry bacon till crispy.
- Remove bacon and drain bacon grease from pan except for one tablespoon.
- Cook onion in bacon grease till golden brown.
- Pour in heavy cream and cook till slightly thickened.
- Add cooked pasta,cheese ,peas and crumble in bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat one minute and serve.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
This is yummy and so simple. I used a pumpkin ravioli (pumpkin loves bacon) and chopped my bacon, but otherwise kept to your recipe. Thanks for posting such a good one.
I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this fabo receipe. I made this one night for girl's night and they are always requesting I make it. My only advise, stick to fresh pasta, it turns out better. I would give it 6 stars if I could!
Tonight was one of those "what do I have in the kitchen?" dilemmas. I discovered I had all these ingredients so set my hand to it. Boy, are we glad I did! Ultimate compliment from my husband: "You can make this again." Haha. Truly, though, it was VERY good. I added a dash of crushed red pepper and a couple more pieces of bacon (chopped). Thank you for posting!