Top Review by KP in Canada
I left the milk out and still thought the soup's consistency was too thin (and I used brand name cream soup). Made the rest as directed but only because I was pressed for time...this could use any number of additions to jazz it up. May try again with the addition of fresh mushrooms and chicken or seafood.
- 1 (50 g) packagefrozen, fresh meat or 1 (50 g) packagefrozen, fresh meat or 1 (50 g) packagefrozen, fresh cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small green pepper, cut into short strips
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini by package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil at medium in large skillet.
- Add pepper strips and stir-fry until tender-crisp- about 3 minutes.
- Stir in soup and milk.
- Heat to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add tortellini and tomato and stir well to coat with sauce.
- Heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.