- 500 g tortellini
- 90 g butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. (If desired, add a little salt to the boiling water to season it.).
- Add the pasta and cook till just tender. Drain well.
- Heat butter in another saucepot and add cooked pasta, parsley, oregano, pepper and half the cheese.
- Stir gently until heated through and combined well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.