Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very quick and very easy pasta recipe.
Make and share this Tortellini With Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. (If desired, add a little salt to the boiling water to season it.).
- Add the pasta and cook till just tender. Drain well.
- Heat butter in another saucepot and add cooked pasta, parsley, oregano, pepper and half the cheese.
- Stir gently until heated through and combined well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
As billed, quick and easy and very good. We enjoyed this pasta. The only change I made was to add some fresh chives. Thank you!