Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Dinner from the freezer! All You March 2008
Make and share this Tortellini With Ham and Peas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 lb ham, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook tortellini until just al dente (do not overcook), as package label directs. Add peas to pot for last 30 seconds of cooking time.
- Drain tortellini and peas and return to pot. Stir in butter, cream, salt, pepper, Parmesan and ham.
- Turn stove on to medium heat and cook, stirring, until ingredients are heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.