- 1 lb fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 lb ham, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook tortellini until just al dente (do not overcook), as package label directs. Add peas to pot for last 30 seconds of cooking time.
- Drain tortellini and peas and return to pot. Stir in butter, cream, salt, pepper, Parmesan and ham.
- Turn stove on to medium heat and cook, stirring, until ingredients are heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.