1/3 Photos of Tortellini With Garlic Cream Sauce
YUM! This is so so good--I hope you like this as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive, sliced
- 2 teaspoons herbs, of your choice Rosemary, basil, dill, marjoram, oregano
- 1Cook tortellini according to the package directions; set aside.
- 2In a large pan, heat oil and butter. Sauté garlic 2 minutes.
- 3In a cup stir together half and half, broth, and cornstarch; pour into skillet.
- 4Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- 5Stir in the herbs, olives, garlic, and tortellini; cook 2 minutes to heat through.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini With Garlic Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.6
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.7 mg
- Sodium 880.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: