We really enjoyed this simple dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups vegetable broth (or 3 cups water and 3 vegetable bouillion cubes)
- 1 lb cheese tortellini (I used the dry kind)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1In a skillet heat oil over medium high heat. Add eggplant, bell peppers,1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; cook stirring occasionally for about 8-10 minutes or until vegetables start to soften.
- 2Add garlic and red pepper flakes, stir for another minute.
- 3Stir in broth and pasta. Cover and simmer over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes or until tortellini is done.
- 4Stir in parsley and 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- 5Spoon into indiviudal dishes and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini With Eggplant and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 586.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: