Recipe by Saraghina
Adapted from Short Cut Mom; quick, and easy with ingredients you can keep on hand. I substitute frozen peas for the frozen edamame.
- 1 lb frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Set 6 quarts of salted water to boil in a large pot.
- Meanwhile, chop red pepper and slice the smoked sausage into 1/4 inch-thick rounds.
- Stir-fry red pepper and sausage together until heated through -- about 5 minutes.
- Add tortellini to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add edamame to water and boil for another 2 minutes. Drain tortellini and edamame well.
- Toss everything together with the Italian dressing and heat through one final time.