Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Womans Day Magazine.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups fresh butternut squash, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 5 1⁄4 ounces garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- Heat milk, squash, red pepper and sage in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
- Cover and cook for 8 minutes until squash is tender.
- Meanwhile boil tortellini as pkg directions, reserving 1 cup cooking water before draining.
- Remove saucepan from heat; stir in garlic & cheese spread.
- Toss with drained tortellini and reserved cooking water as needed.