1/1 Photo of Tortellini With Creamy Bacon Sauce
HOUSEMANAGER (Charlene)'s Note:
This is one of our family favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ADD pasta to large pan of boiling water; Boil uncovered until just tender; Drain.
- 2HEAT oil in pan, add bacon; Cook, stirring until bacon is crisp; Add onions and tomatoes; Cook stirring until onions are just tender; Remove and reserve half the bacon mixture for serving.
- 3STIR cream, sour cream, water, cheese and basil into remaining bacon mixture in pan; Stir until heated through.
- 4COMBINE tortellini and cream mixture; Toss well; Serve sprinkled with reserved bacon mixture.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini With Creamy Bacon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.3
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 119.8 mg
- Sodium 816.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.9 g