Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and simple dinner from the 'Pasta Perfect' Cookbook.
- 500 g tortellini
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado, stoned and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup double cream
- 30 g grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook tortellini in boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- Place avocado, cream, Parmesan cheese and lemon juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Season to taste with black pepper.
- Place tortellini in a warm serving bowl, add avocado cream and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.