Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Everyday Food. The original recipe called for beef tortellini, but I'm a vegetarian, so I subbed cheese tortellini. Obviously you could easily sub meat tortellini back in if that's your cup of tea.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, thinly sliced
- coarse salt
- 12 ounces arugula, washed and torn into large sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cook pasta and tomatoes in large pot of salted water until al dente according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup water. Drain pasta and tomatoes and then return to the pot.
- Add arugula and butter to pasta and toss to coat. Add pasta water a little at a time to form a thin sauce. You may not need all the water. Season with salt and pepper.