1/1 Photo of Tortellini Veggie Fest
This is from the July/August 2009 Vegetarian Times, a reader recipe shared by Deb Barley of Elizabethtown, PA. Posting here for safekeeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen tortellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 green onions (1/2 c)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped (1 c)
- 5 button mushrooms, sliced (1 c)
- 7 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
- 3Add carrots and mushrooms and cook 3 minutes more.
- 4Stir in spinach and wine and cook 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- 5Stir in tomatoes, beans, and Italian seasoning. Cook 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Fold in tortellini and serve with grated cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Veggie Fest
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 313.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese