If you serve with hot bread sticks and wine youve got a great meal in under 30 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) bag cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained,and squeezed
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add tortellini.
- 2Meanwhile in a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat.
- 3Add the onion and Italian seasoning mix, cooking for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- 5In a medium bowl whisk together the cornstarch and milk.
- 6Whisk into pan with onions and cook until thickened, around 8 minutes.
- 7Stir in the parmesan cheese, spinach, beans and 1/2 the tomatoes.
- 8Cook for 4 minutes.
- 9Drain tortellini and place in a serving bowl.
- 10Pour sauce on tortellini and top with remaining tomatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Tuscany Style
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.2
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 682.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 38.2 g