Recipe by Brenda.
Here's a quick dinner idea for nights when time is short. Delicious, colorful, and on the table in 30 minutes.
Top Review by Susie D
Quick & delicious! I added 1 pound of lean italian sausage and omitted the yellow squash as I didn't have it on hand. There was plenty of flavor & lots of veggies which pleased my family. I will make this again when looking for a fast meal. Made in memory of Janice.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, Chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, Chopped
- 2 medium yellow squash, Chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, To Taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb cheese tortellini, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated