1/18 Photos of Tortellini Tomato Spinach Soup
Really healthy soup, good to use when there's no time to spend in the kitchen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml minced onion (about 1/2 small onion)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 946.36-1419.54 ml chicken broth or 946.36-1419.54 ml vegetable broth
- 396.89 g can whole tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 255.14 g package fresh tortellini or 255.14 g package dried tortellini
- kosher salt
- cracked black pepper
- 283.49 g fresh spinach or 283.49 g frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- 59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1In a soup pot, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- 2Saute the onion and garlic, stirring often until onions are translucent, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3Add broth and tomatoes, turn heat up to high, and bring to a boil.
- 4Add the tortellini and cook according to package instructions.
- 5When tortellini is almost done, add spinach and taste, adjusting seasonings with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve immediately.
- 7Garnish each serving with a sprinkling of Parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Tomato Spinach Soup
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 1210.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 17.0 g