Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy soup for any time of the day.
- 2 (9 ounce) packages creamed spinach, defrosted according to package directions (Stouffer's)
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope dry vegetable soup mix (Knorr)
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini (Buitoni)
- parmesan cheese
- Heat water and soup mix in large saucepan to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Add tortellini and creamed spinach, cook for 5 minutes or until tortellini is tender.
- Top each serving with parmesan cheese.
This was great. Instead of using creamed spinach, I used 2 small bags of fresh spinach (added at the end of the cook time). I also added 1 chicken bullion cube for extra flavor. This is a fast hearty and healthy recipe. Thanks for sharing with us.
Very easy to make and yummy.
Great recipe! Very easy too which is always a plus. I could not find creamed spinach anywhere, so I used 1 package of frozen chopped spinach and a couple dollops of cream cheese. I now keep all of these ingredients on hand for quick weekday meals. Thanks!