1/2 Photos of Tortellini Spinach Soup
A quick and easy soup for any time of the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (9 ounce) packages creamed spinach, defrosted according to package directions (Stouffer's)
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope dry vegetable soup mix (Knorr)
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini (Buitoni)
- 1Heat water and soup mix in large saucepan to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- 2Add tortellini and creamed spinach, cook for 5 minutes or until tortellini is tender.
- 3Top each serving with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Spinach Soup
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 1066.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.7 g