Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy chicken broth with premade tortellini and vegetables
Make and share this Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces tortellini
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup half-and-half
- melt butter in soup pot.
- Add celery and onion. Cook stirring often 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini and mushrooms. Simmer 10 minutes or until tortellini or tender.
- Add remaining ingredients. Let's cook two minutes to heat through.