Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and very yummy soup. Even better the next day.
Make and share this Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large saucepan, cook beef, onion, and garlic until meat is browned; drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until heated through.