Recipe by moonpoodle
I found this recipe in a little cookbook I had sitting around. It makes for a fantastic lunch!
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, bring chicken broth to a rolling boil and stir in the tortellini. Simmer for a few minutes, until tortellini is mostly cooked through (about 8 minutes).
- Add carrot, snow peas, spinach and ginger. Continue to simmer for a few minutes until tortellini is completely cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or cool and store in an airtight container.