- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesof refrigerated tortellini
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canundrained diced tomatoes
- 4 green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 3 (14.5 oz.) cans chicken broth to a boil in a large saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add 2 (9 oz.) packages of refrigerated tortellini (your favorite flavor--we like the cheese-filled); 1 (14.5 oz.) can undrained diced tomatoes; 4 green onions, chopped; 2 garlic cloves, minced or mashed; and 2 teaspoons fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Ladle into bowls and garnish with shredded Parmesan or Asiago cheese.