Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great receipe from Campbell's Low-Fat Cooking. You could eat 2 servings and only have 160 calories and 4 grams of fat.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 2 ounces frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In medium saucepan mix broth, pepper, carrot and celery.
- Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil.
- Add tortellini.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 15 minutes or until tortellini is done, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in parsley.