Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple, but oh so delicious!
Make and share this Tortellini, Shrimp and Cheese Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini, cooked
- 12 ounces shrimp, cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cooked broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced
- 6 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, cubed
- salt and black pepper
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (I like Good Seasons)
- Combine tortellini, shrimp, tomatoes, broccoli, red onion and cheese in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- Pour half of dressing over and toss.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Taste and add more dressing as needed.
I made this last night for dinner tonight. Of course, I had to sneak a taste and enjoyed it very much. We'll see how the rest of the family likes it!
Very tasty summer salad. I used Roma tomatoes from my garden, and added in @ 3 Tblsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley. Will try some cucumber chunks in it next time I make it. Thanks Marie.