Recipe by Amberific
I got this recipe off my mum and everyone loves it! It's great with veal tortellini.
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (400 g) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 chicken stock cube
- water (fill the tomato can 1/3 with water)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- mixed herbs
- salt & pepper
- fresh basil
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
- Add tortellini, bring back to the boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, drain.
- In the same pot add olive oil.
- Saute bacon and onion.
- Add remaining ingredients, simmer until cooked.
- Add tortellini back into pan, stir through and serve.