Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb frozen or refrigerated tortellini
- 1⁄2 yellow peppers or 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small zucchini, cut into thin sticks
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup creamy Italian dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package to package directions until just tender.
- Drain, then rinse under cold running water.
- Drain again and transfer to large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
I made this to take to DD's bridal shower. It was delicious. I used frozen cheese tortellini. The only change I made was to use ranch dressing instead of creamy Italian. I couldn't find creamy Italian dressing. I am sure it would be just as good with caesar dressing which I will try next time.