Recipe by Little Bee
This salad is so light and refreshing in the summer! To make a main meal you could add diced chicken. Great to make for a barbeque, picnic, or potluck!
Top Review by m2wagner
I made this for a party in August. It was a hit! I was hoping for leftovers but there were none to be had. I did make a few modifications. I cut up serval cherry tomatoes and omited the roasted red peppers - only because my sister doesn't like the peppers. Also, I didn't use an entire bag of the spinach. I put it in gradually as one of the last ingredients so it was more of a compliment igredient than a main ingredient. Several of my guests have requested the recipe!
- 1 package tortellini, prepared according to pkg. directions,chilled (any flavor you like)
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing (homemade or prepared)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved. (optional)