Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick and easy to put together.
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 3 ounces salami, sliced
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Cook cheese tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss together tortellini and remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
This is quick and easy but fairly expensive. I spent almost $14 on the ingredients. Maybe the grocery prices are better in other parts of the country. I did add grape tomatoes mainly to make it more attractive. It is tasty, I just wish it could be less expensive to prepare.