- 538.64 g package frozen cheese tortellini
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 1 sweet red pepper (chopped)
- 118.29 ml pimento stuffed olive (halved)
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to the package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In large bowl combine the tortellini, broccoli, red peppers and olives.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle salt. Toss mixture to make sure evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.