- 1 (19 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 sweet red pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive (halved)
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to the package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In large bowl combine the tortellini, broccoli, red peppers and olives.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle salt. Toss mixture to make sure evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.