Recipe by tyleigha_newbabygirl000108
Excellent salad and easy to multiple for bigger groups !!!
Top Review by MommyToTwo
Wonderful flavors and perfect side dish w/ burgers and hot dogs. I added sliced genoa salami and cubed mozzarella cheese to mine (and didn't use the parmesan cheese). I also recommend a little more dressing and/or some Italian seasoning to kick up the Italian flavor a tad.
- 1 (7 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package, drain. Rinse and drain again.
- 2. Combine tortellini with broccoli,parsley,artichokes and green onions in a large bowl, toss lightly to mix.
- 3. Pour salad dressing over tortellini mix, sprinkle with basil and toss gently. Cover, chill until ready.
- 4. Toss salad again before serving. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, arrange cherry tomatoes on top of salad.