Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Excellent salad and easy to multiple for bigger groups !!!
Make and share this Tortellini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package, drain. Rinse and drain again.
- 2. Combine tortellini with broccoli,parsley,artichokes and green onions in a large bowl, toss lightly to mix.
- 3. Pour salad dressing over tortellini mix, sprinkle with basil and toss gently. Cover, chill until ready.
- 4. Toss salad again before serving. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, arrange cherry tomatoes on top of salad.
Wonderful flavors and perfect side dish w/ burgers and hot dogs. I added sliced genoa salami and cubed mozzarella cheese to mine (and didn't use the parmesan cheese). I also recommend a little more dressing and/or some Italian seasoning to kick up the Italian flavor a tad.