Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is simple to put together and taste great. I've made it with all different kinds of tortellini, from spinach, mushroom or cheese. The Cooked tortellini is combined with cherry tomatoes, ripe olives, avocado, green onion & parmesan cheese, and tossed with oil & vinegar dressing. If you like cold pasta salads, you'll really enjoy this one.
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 large avocado, peeled, seeded & cubed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and vinegar dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, combine tomatoes, olives, avocado and onions in a large bowl.
- Rinse pasta in cool water and drain. Add to vegetables. Toss all with parmesan, salt and dressing. Chill.
- Add a little more dressing, if needed, before serving.
This salad was great. I even got my family to try avocado's and they liked them. We really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.