Recipe by Starrynews
Recipe from a relative.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
Very delicious! I intended to make this exactly as posted, but I fell short of white wine vinegar and had to add some white balsamic vinegar to come up with a 1/4 cup. I used grape tomatoes and mixed cheese tortellini. I mixed the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and basil together, then poured this over the rest of the ingredients. Thanks for sharing your family recipe! Made for ZWT7.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 2 -3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (9 ounce) packages tortellini, cooked