Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is off a 3x5 card from Pfaltzfraff. Posting this for ZWT. Be sure to make your dressing for this salad a day ahead so that the herbs can enhance the flavor.
- 453.59 g tortellini, cooked
- 113.39 g boiled ham, julienne cut
- 113.39 g provolone cheese, julienne cut
- 10 pitted black olives, drained, and diced
- 118.29 ml roasted red pepper, drained and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 59.14 ml wine vinegar
- 177.44 ml olive oil
- 3.69 ml oregano
- 0.59 ml basil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Make this 1 day in advance.
- Mix all ingredients together and blend well. Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Put all Salad ingredients in a large bowl, use one cup of salad dressing and mix.
Great salad. Easy to fix. Thoroughly enjoyed. Finish it off with freshly ground black pepper and shredded Parmesan cheese! I made it the night before using only 1 cup of the dressing. Served it the next day for lunch and ended up adding the remaining dressing. Absolutely awesome.
What a great summer salad! I have made it twice and my family inhaled it. I did add a few extra veggies I had laying around( cucumber, tomato etc.) I really liked the extra crunch these gave to the salad but thats just me. This salad is a full meal with just some garlic bread sticks or rolls. Will be making again and again.
Loved every bite and so did my company!