Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my husband's favorite (and I love it, too)! Very simple but the colors are great and you can easily adjust ingredients to your liking.
- 1 (7 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook tortellini per package directions and rinse in cold water.
- Drain off water.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Best if made a few hours ahead.
Very yummy salad. I made this up about 5 hours in advance, and it was perfect. The colors are gorgeous, and it was a great side to Braised Country Style Pork ribs #88486. Thanks!