1/1 Photo of Tortellini Rosé (Tortellini With Tomato Cream Sauce)
Simple and substantial, a perfect choice for a casual supper. Serve with salad and crusty french bread for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 -20 ounces cheese tortellini (using a 20 oz pkg will make it less saucy and stretch this meal to feed an extra person) or 16 -20 ounces meat-filled tortellini, cooked & drained (using a 20 oz pkg will make it less saucy and stretch this meal to feed an extra person)
- 3 ounces mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups pasta sauce (Bertolli tomato & basil)
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shaved (to garnish)
- 1If opting for mushrooms: In a saucepan, over medium heat, saute mushrooms for 3 minutes; then add garlic and saute for 2 more minutes, then add pasta sauce and cook until heated through. Otherwise: In a saucepan, over medium heat, heat tomato sauce with garlic until heated through.
- 2Stir in cream, and remove from heat.
- 3Toss pasta in sauce until evenly coated.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese, to garnish.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Rosé (Tortellini With Tomato Cream Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 884.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 17.2 g