Recipe by Treewoman
From the American Diabetes Assn. Posted for safe-keeping. Dietitian's tip: the color of a meal can usually reveal the quality of its nutrients.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add 1 T olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, green pepper, red pepper, zucchini and squash and saute for 5-7 minutes or until peppers begin to soften.
- Add cooked tortellini to skillet and saute another 2 minutes. Drizzle 1 T olive oil over entire mixture and sprinkle with garlic salt. Toss well to coat.