Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is wonderful to serve as a light dinner on a hot summer evening!!
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 cup sliced jarred roasted red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup creamy roasted garlic salad dressing
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- In large bowl, combine cooked tortellini, cheese, pepperoni, red pepper, and dressing; toss gently.
- Serve over bed of salad greens.