Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a cooking light recipe. I made this salad this weekend and it was so yummy and fresh! I added the green onions and figured the points as 4 points per 1 cup serving (serves 7).
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoncini pepper, chopped
- 6 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained well
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While pasta cooks, combine tomatoes, spinach, peppers, cheese, capers, basil and beans in a large bowl. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Add pasta, juice and oil to tomato mixture; toss gently. Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight.