Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good and easy to prepare.
- 9 ounces spinach tortellini
- 2 small zucchini, cooked and sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 7 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing (we used Newmans Own)
- Cook tortellinin in a large pot of boiling water 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine remainimg ingredients with tortellini and toss gently.
- Can serve this way or refrigerate.
I can't believe I never reviewed this! I made this in February and LOVED it. However, I made it with cheese tortellini, as it was all I had. It was so good that way though, I can't imagine it with spinach tortellini! Don't wait to chill this pasta- just eat it warm. Trust me, you won't have patience. :) I HIGHLY recommend pouring the dressing on individual servings-- that way it will hold up longer after you refrigerate it. Hint: substitute chopped up chicken breast leftovers in for the shrimp. Very good, and leftovers will stay fresh longer!