I got this recipe from a chef, he was reluctant to part with it, but I was persistant! This salad is great for a potluck or banquet. It makes a lot and is filling. I don't recommend using meat filled pasta as it alters the taste. I use "lots" more dill for flavour - be sure the dill is very fresh so the flavour is more intense.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (700 g) package rainbow cheese tortellini
- 2 carrots, chopped small
- 3 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup green olives, sliced
- 4 -5 sliced radishes (optional)
- 1 cup tiny cauliflower floret (optional)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and cool.
- 2Place cooled pasta, olives and vegetables into a salad bowl and toss gently.
- 3Dressing: Combine first 4 ingredients, gradually whisk in oil, then mayonnaise.
- 4Pour dressing over pasta and vegetables, stir gently.
- 5Refrigerate overnight, stir occasionally to allow pasta to absorb dressing.
- 6Serve with garnishes of fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.8
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 945.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: