Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A unique appetizer. You could try this with different flavors of tortellini, or even ravioli.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini, refrigerated
- In a food processor, process milk and milk powder until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT tortellini; process until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Serve with Parmesan sauce for dipping.
this was good although not sure if the powdered milk made a difference and what purpose it served, might just have been better to use whipping cream, oh well I did add it, this was quite good but it did definately need some fresh garlic and cayenne pepper otherwise the sauce would have been to bland for out tastes, also I do feel that meat tortellini would be better for this, all in all pretty darn good, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten