Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another one from Quick Cooking N/D 2004 I figure that this way when my mag turns up missing like it usually does, I'll still have the recipes. LOL
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) packagerefrigerated marinara sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced Italian tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in marinara sauce, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Drain tortellini; stir into skillet.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
this is one of the best recipes i've ever had. seriously. it's so quick and easy to make and ABSOLUTELY delicious!